DAILY EARNING

Link2Communion.com

FREE SITE IMPRESSION & CLICKS

daily earning $1000

Sunday, March 29, 2009

FOLLOW ME DAILY AS I TRADE THE FOREX CURRENCY MARKETS

April 2008 to end February 2009 = +5830 points.Thats £29,150 at £5 per point or £58,300 at £10 per point, Tax free
Hi, I'm Paul. Follow my Forex currency trading every day while I make a consistent profit. Copy every trade I make given in plenty of time by email and achieve a great strike rate of over 85% (currently 93%). I know from experience in my early Forex trading days how hard it can be to make a consistent profit from the currency markets so I decided to let others copy exactly what I do every day.I only trade the GBP/USD currency pair on large time frames, so often; there are only one or two trades per day. As these setups occur, an email alert will be sent out to members in plenty of time for you to place your trade.You will have the entry point, stop loss and take profit target (I scalp for 32 pips on every trade) so no guess work for you, no complicated settings with hundreds of possible variations and no vague entry & exit points (I bet that makes a change!)All results will be posted on this website, no not just the winners but all trades, winners and loser's!
See Results

No comments:

Post a Comment